Find out some of the more Frequent Questions that we get at Mamas Spices.
Below are some typical questions about ordering from Mama’s Spices and Herbs. If you have any other questions not addressed below, please contact us.
All our teas are natural blends of herbs and spices. However, it could be strongly flavouring the milk for your baby underdeveloped digestive system so we would not recommend using FST whilst breast feeding
Our tea is all natural and holds no extra supplements or additives. Together with a well balanced diet and exercise you should see the weight drop off easily!
1. Our default shipping agent is the South African Postal Service if you are outside of Johannesburg.
2. For every R1000 order budget R80 for orders posted to a South African postal address.
3. All parcels are sent with a tracking number that will be forwarded to you via email once the parcel has been posted. Parcels will be posted on a first come first served basis. As each order receives our personal attention, please expect posting of parcel only after 3-7 working days from receipt of payment. Parcels may be tracked via the SAPO track and trace website. For any parcel delays or problems please contact SA Postal Service Directly at: 086 011-1502 or www.sapo.co.za.
4. If you wish your parcel to be insured, please add 2% of the order total to your payment and request insurance in the notice text block on check-out (or send me an email). For what it’s worth… In the last 3 years of posting un-insured but tracked mail-order parcels via the SA Postal Service We have had exactly 0 parcels go missing and 0 parcels get damaged out of approximately 650 items. SAPO seems to be taking the tracked parcel system very seriously!
+- R3000 depending on your level of activity. You hold the potential to make as much as you wish!
As soon as payment is received. The total of your order includes tax, postage and packaging where applicable.
Any items to be shipped will be processed as soon as payment is received. The total of your order include tax, postage and packaging where applicable.
Payments can be made as follows (Note: We check our account daily):
Please use the PURCHASE NUMBER / NAME & SURNAME below as your payment reference.
An order confirmation will be emailed to you and you may also print that page for your records.
For EFT Transfers:
Account Nr: 625 467 11731
PURCHASE NUMBER: MAM 1
Please forward a copy of your deposit slip to Return Policy
- 1 You may place your order on-line www.mamaspicesandherbs.com2 or by email on info@mamaspiceandherb,com / firstname.lastname@example.org
3 All orders must be checked and any discrepancies reported within 24 hours of receipt.
4 We currently have a minimum order of R1550 – and have more than 100 SPICES, should you want to purchase our other spices, we can always customize your starter pack according to your requirements
5 Once an order has been confirmed and payment received we will not accept any additions or deletions. Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been packed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s) and repacking the order. The fee will be 20% of the cost of the items removed, whichever is the greater amount. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing and submitting payment.
Please forward a copy of your deposit slip to email@example.com , / firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may proceed with your order. Please phone (011)021-2205 / for your order disposition as well as to receive your parcel tracking numbers, so that we may proceed with your order. Please phone (011)021-2205 for your order disposition as well as to receive your SA Postal Tracking Numbers.
- We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), if returned intact. Similarly, we must receive all returns within 10 business days to qualify for a refund. Please note that items provided as samples cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
- Returns authorized beyond the two week period will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- If an error has been made on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miss communication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
- All product returns require an authorization number. This R.A number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
- All returns are to be sent to our postal address for assessment. The statement “Goods Returning to Manufacturer” must be stated on all packages. All returns must be shipped by Postal Service. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges.
- All products must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
- Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out on the returned item(s).
- Door to door shipping is through dawning couriers if you are outside of Johannesburg.
- For every 5kg order budget R100.
- All parcels are sent with a tracking number that will be forwarded to you via email once the parcel has been posted. Parcels will be posted on a first come first served basis. As each order receives our personal attention, please expect posting of parcel only after 3-7 working days from receipt of payment. Parcels may be tracked via the dawning website www.dawnwing.co.za
You can contact us directly and if there are any spices you are particularly interested in. Also please visit our website – www.mamaspicesandherbs.com and we will gladly customize your package for you